Our Implementations for Tenant Safety with Resuming Occupancy
McGuire Development’s property management team has been working diligently through each learning curve and phased reopening for safety and health protocols to keep our portfolio of properties operating smoothly.
Measures We’ve Taken:
- Increased intensive cleaning protocols, and documenting after each clean
- Confirming and communicating all HVAC up to date, sanitation of units and duct work
- Install higher quality filters into HVAC systems
- Arrange for uv or ionization systems
- Provided PPE catalogs and contacts to our tenants in the event they needed an exclusive vendor
- Shared our safety implementation plan for the building
- Upon request, bid and installed Plexiglas shields
- Continuous screening daily at the start of each shift for our maintenance technicians
- Offering tenants legal team assistance in the case they needed guidance
- Maintained above and beyond open lines of communication and responsiveness
- Created and installed front door signs assuring the public if they enter, to please do so safely and not enter if feeling ill or exhibiting potential symptoms of COVID-19
Building Safety Implementations:
- Complied with NYS protocols for rearranging space to be safely 6 feet apart
- Installed extra sanitation stations in various high traffic areas such as bathrooms, exits, elevators, etc.
- Public seating areas were disassembled to discourage unsafe distances
- Shutdown common break rooms that could not be regulated safely
- Discussion with questions and concerns on changes to spaces
As landlords, keeping our tenants & their guests safe is the highest priority at our properties. Our team stays up to date on ever-changing regulations through continuing education on safety precautions for productive and safe environments.