As the country rebounds from COVID 19, South Florida is leading the way making it a strategic location for your next CRE investment or business venture. With the help of your Florida experts at McGuire Real Estate Services of Florida, you have a strong partner in your real estate transaction. Our Fort Lauderdale office specializes in:
- Commercial Real Estate Investments
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
Fort Lauderdale’s great weather, scenic waterfront, vibrant downtown, wide range of accessible outdoor activities, and friendly business environment all contribute to a high quality of life. All attractive options given the many effects of COVID-19 over the last year. With more companies looking at virtual, remote, and hybrid office options for their workforce, there’s less focus on working from a single geographical location. The Florida real estate market is in high demand, with countless corporate firms, startups and small businesses acquiring assets, expanding and relocating to South Florida for many attractive aspects such as:
- Home to more than 200 national and international headquarters
- Most startup activity in the U.S.
- Well-educated, affordable and abundant work force
- Average temperature of 76 degrees
- Three major international airports
- 35+ colleges and universities in the region educating over 300,000 students each year
- Public high schools named among the best in the country
- Vital international business expertise and the third largest concentration of consular corps in the United States
- 23 miles of beaches, over 300 miles of winding waterways and 5 professional sports teams
- Unemployment rate at 4.8%
- Infrastructure and connectivity
- Diverse and Educated Workforce (Ranked #3 in 2021 by US News & World Report)
Contact Brian Askey for Florida Relocation or Expansion needs.
Learn More about the Ft. Lauderdale Market here!