McGuire Development provides first-class professional property management services for properties of all sizes, in any industry, including Physical Maintenance, Tenant Requests, Cost Savings Administration, Capital Needs Planning, and Risk Management. Let our professional property managers focus on the care of your property while you focus on your business. We currently manage an office, medical office, retail, industrial / warehouse, residential, educational, long-term care, and mixed-use properties.
McGuire Development’s property managers:
- Keep your property operating efficiently with scheduled preventative maintenance programs
- Explore cost savings by making operational recommendations and benchmark against the local market
- Increase your property’s marketability to current and prospective tenants
- Maximize your return-on-investment
- Provide building-specific reports regarding your property’s costs and financial performance
- Conduct owner’s meetings as requested to present financials, review tenancy and develop future plans
As your third-party property management partner, you will have access to:
- Pay as you need Resources
- Preferred Vendor Pricing
- 24/7 Access to a live person
Part 36 Assistance
McGuire Development has extensive experience with NYS Part 36 appointments, including court-appointed receivers, referees, property managers, and real estate brokers. Our experience includes not only direct appointments to these roles, but also assisting attorneys and other fiduciaries who have received such an appointment but may not have the full suite of expertise necessary to properly discharge their duties. Our team acts quickly to take the necessary steps to safeguard your asset, particularly when the property is still occupied or operational.